Copyright © 2020 Symbioglot.
All icons and logos are properties of their respective owner and are solely displayed to put our services in context.
Request a quote today!
Message with WhatsApp
Message with Telegram
A polished approach
1. read through your instructions and style guide,
2. review the document(s) to be translated and contact you with any questions,
3. connect to your TM/glossaries (if available),
4. completely render the thoughts and details of the source text into the target language,
5. keep close communication in case questions or issues arise and reorient our efforts accordingly.
1. re-evaluate the translation, comparing every target segment to the source, ensuring every idea and detail are present and convey the correct meaning,
2. verify the TM/glossaries have been correctly followed and the terminology is consistent.
1. reread the target document(s) to make sure they sound as if created by a native speaker,
2. check for and correct all spelling and grammar errors,
3. make sure the formatting matches the instructions, or by default, the original document*.
*Images are rendered in a simple text format with very basic structure. Recreating the exact format may require extensive time and an extra fee. Please email us or the contact page if you need this service.